Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Do you have the money in your purse.

I know that we as women and men like to have nice things. But do you ever wonder why those with the billions wear Wranglers? Look at the example of Steve Jobs. I'm pretty sure he had lavish things we didn't know about, but when we looked at him it was that same as Black sweater or shirt and the fucking blue jeans. Never in an expensive suit, or expensive shoes, just him. So I ask, how much do we really value the money we make?

I was a victim of crazy spending, to the point where some are used to it. Being unemployed made me do a 360 degree turn. I refuse to have $2,000 shopping sprees on just panties. I even know what the world sale means now!! *bbm shock face* Females walking around with what used to be statement pieces to show off their wealth and bitches are completely broke. Louis Vuitton bags and pinching pennies, eating cup of noodle soup for lunch. Paying half of their phone bill, cable and rent just to afford the next pair of Red Bottoms that Kim K. had on. How much money are you actually holding in this $600-1,200 bag? If you can only count the metrocard and change, then its time to rethink your principles.

I am not saying that you can not treat yourself to something nice and expensive once in a while, but who are you keeping up with? Can you hold a conversation outside of fashion? Do I really need to hear that you want Gucci shorts to sleep in? I don't think so. Keep count of your dollars before you make your next purchase. Keeping up with the Jones's only makes you Broke. Leave the high life to those who are living it. Remember Kanye, Jay Z, Beyonce, Kim K. are not paying off your debt.

2 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW Your the truth girl! You have taken the words right out of my mouth jajaja. Females always trying to splurge knowing they can't afford to splurge but they just don't give a f*&% and still spend. I hate it when I see a female looking fly as hell and her kids are right behind her looking all scrubbed up. SMH my kids coat always has to be warmer than mines. And if I'm looking fly they are def looking fly as well. I'm not really into Labels and name brands. I'm a bargain shopper and I always look good.

    Anyhoo lol...So following your blog! Keep up the good work.

    xo-Chelise from http://empirestatebeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete