Friday, March 23, 2012

50 Shades of Blue

There is this book craze called 50 Shades of Grey... It is complete S&M but there is a love story deep inside the words of the story. Everyone is looking for this perfect person that holds this amazing amount of control and the don't understand why. He achieves everything he wants and yet he is being controlled by the woman he falls in love with.

I for one am NOT looking for this perfect "Christian Grey". I have found my 50 Shades of Blue. This person comes in the form of a Woman who stopped me in my tracks. It started on the day, Sept. 25th, 2005. I walked in the room and there she was. Stuck in my tracks, I had to remember the reason I was there. It only took a few seconds for me to realize that she was who I wanted. Some time later we had a conversation where I confessed my interest in getting to know her. It was a beautiful train ride from a long day of community service. My love for this woman was there before I could admit to myself. I never came across a person that had complete control of my overall thoughts. I couldn't approach her in the ways I would others. In that moment, I knew that she was my challenge and I was meant to take her upon it.

I have become kaptivated by her Baby Blue Karisma, as we have been together for almost 5 years come April 2nd. That is 1,827 days of being with one person. I plan on thousands more as we spend the rest of our lives together.

No comments:

Post a Comment