Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Its 2012

Its only day eleven in 2012 and already I feel as if life is changing. I'm looking forward to all of my travels, seeing my family and PHamily and looking forward to a greater year with the love of my life. Before the year ended, I decided to go natural. Day 4 of 2012 I chopped the remaining perm out of my head. I am in love with my Angela Davis baby fro look. Soon It will be the size of Angie and with my black fist pick, I will shout: "YEAH BITCHES THIS MY HAIR"

I hate females who walking around claiming their natural with an Afro wig on. Then going to have the nerve to pass out hair information and updates. I am putting forth the effort to grow out my type 4A hair!! If you find that you have a problem with natural women, then go suck a dick. Cuz I can officially claim I am all natural, from head to toe. Down to my nails which I am growing out, may need to be cut though.

What are your plans for 2012? My next goal is to finally buckle down and get my drivers license. I really don't want to drive, but the Studzband is making it a must. I just want to be in the car with matching heels. Nothing more, nothing less. As we are making our way through this year, don't make any fucking resolutions you are not going to stick to, but set monthly goals and achieve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment