Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Company INK

Everyone has tried to write with the company's ink. Some have even dipped into it. But what does it really cause. You gain the headaches of those who still see the ink on their pages, even after it has faded. You get looks after everyone has found out you shared the same pen. So why bother, BRING YOUR OWN PENS TO WORK.

I brought my own pen, borrowed a few and gave them back. I don't like to write the same way every day. My pen is full of ambition, colorful and above all, its All MINE. Imagine trying to borrow some one's straw and say here, I'm going to give it back when I'm done".. EWWWWW

Remember, "at the end of the day" *inside joke* we have to show up everyday and look at that ink on the post-it. Pick your Company's Pen wisely and keep the same one. And when it RUNS out of ink, discard carefully, because they ban be refilled!!

LMFBAO

No comments:

Post a Comment