Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What is this feeling?

What is this feeling?

You know when you automatically go into survival mode? Its a primal feeling, that need to instantaneously take care of someone. Is that the feeling that ever woman supposed to have? I will make a way out of none to ensure the happiness of the HER.

Guess what? If you missing this feeling, then I'm sorry to tell you that your love is not real. I will not down play any ones affection, but this is that unconditional, I will die without you kind of love. My instincts take over when I know she needs me. Ladies, this is what ya man, stud, whomever you want to be with is looking for.
If your hand is constantly out, looking for the next $100 to get ya hair done, nails or whatever, trust and believe you are nothing more than a just for now piece. They are most definitely looking past you and until you realize that, be content in your role.

No comments:

Post a Comment