Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's My Birthday

Hello World. Today makes 28 years of my existence. I must say that I have been through alot in these 28 years. My saying at work is "Life can't be that hard". And you know what, its not. I have so many things to be thankful for that my small struggles are minimum. I am loved by so many, even hated by a few!! I am surrounded by good people, I have my health and most of my mental sanity. I am engaged to a beautiful woMan and I am continuously falling in love with her. I may never be as emotional as she hopes, may never embrace my true feminine side, but I know what I have and am afraid to lose it all.

Thanking everyone for my birthday wishes as I spend this day relaxing and trying to keep my B average in school. Peace and love .

ME

1 comment:

  1. omg I hope you had so much fun.. but of course I know u did

    ReplyDelete