Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Life

I'M IN NEED OF A MIRACLE!!!!!!

I have to take 4 exams to test out of these last courses so I can graduate by my birthday. Problem 1: these exams are $77 each. To top that off, I need to take them before the end of the month before the price goes up to $80. Problem 2: I haven't taken these courses since like forever, and each study guide is 10 bucks. So not only do I have to pay about 310 dollars for this exam, I have to spend an extra $40 to study for them. Some body PLEASE HELP.

Next up: The CPA... which I plan to take as soon as I graduate.. Give me strength because I know of no one who didn't take that exam more than twice without passing it. I swear, I don't know about this accounting stuff.

On a Happier Note:

I am having a great time with posting pictures of my shoes. By the way, I have yet to open any boxes, deplete what is under my bed, or in my shoe bin. This might go on for some time, unless I just get tired of taking pics of all my shoes. I really don't have as many shoes as I used to, contrary to *SOME*.

I am looking forward to CONCLAVE. The competition will be great as we have*BATTLE OF THE BODIES* in the Ms. PNK pageant. All funds and proceeds will go towards the education fund. Please support the cause and help one of us ladies win the crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment