Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Black HOODIE MUSIC

Someone please bring back that BLACK HOODIE MUSIC!!! The classic freestyle cyphers, the battle raps when music was real. I mean the EMINEM Cypher music. Even though he may have been the only one that actually freestyle. I give credit to my ex-boyfriend who taught me how to point out a written rhyme. Nothing wrong with writing our ya so called freestyles when they apply to the matter at hand. Don't come up and freestyle about some shyt that came from three different tracks. No I didn't physically watch the niggaisms of the BET HIP HOP AWARDS, but I did watch Facebook and Twitter as I was fully updated.

What makes a freestyle a freestyle? No its not just about witty punch lines, its about how quick you are with the lyrics. You don't leave your house already knowing you are going to get robbed? How dare you come to a freestyle cypher with a written rhyme? The disrespect of these people who can not freestyle!!! UPSETS ME AND I AM NOT EVEN AN ARTIST!!! Who do I need to talk to to bring back such a respected part of the game. When will Commercial Rap end and HIP HOP return??

No comments:

Post a Comment