Monday, October 17, 2011

What is the deal?

A string of rapes and sexual assaults have taken over the mean streets of Brooklyn and the soft streets of Queens. I can not understand for the life of me why these guys have not been caught. Better yet why are these females still walking the same blocks the rapist are camping on? I will never blame the victim of a rape to say it is there fault, but is there no alternate route to walk? I blame the Blackberry's and iPhones to the problems of women not being aware of their surroundings. When I return home in the late hours, mind you from the train station is a two block radius or the bus is down the block from my building, my headphones are off. Walking, you can feel when somebody is following you before you hear them coming. Me, every three seconds I look behind my shoulders, and both sides to make sure I am OK. Now for homeboy jumping out the bushes, he not jumping when you get there, its either before or after. NYC bushes have way to much trash for you not to hear the movement.

There was a time in life where women used to walk with knives bigger than some guys penises. Can we bring that back? Or maybe that was just me. Now to address this other kind of rapist. Apparently, he is walking up to females and out right letting them know he is gonna rape them. Can you imagine some dude, saying: Hey, what's your name? Oh well I am gonna rape you know so don't bother screaming or I will kill you.. WTF id that? Showing some kind of object impression is not going to scare me. He could have been pointing a straw thru his pocket. There is no fucking way I'm just gonna let you rape me!!!!!!!!!!! Stab me, because we are about to brawl. Is there no fight left in the women of this world. Did the fight end with the so called women's rights. *that we really don't have, but that's another blog*

Somebody let me know please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment